53SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS ®
COOPERATING SIOR MEMBERS
• Solly Gubbay, SIOR, Solly Gubbay Consultants, Paris, France
• Frederic Schneider, SIOR, Capita Symonds, London, UK
LESSOR: CAVP (French Pharmacists
LESSEE: Right Management (Manpower group)
• Roberts identified key information and market intelligence
sources through Barker and Silverstein, while still evolving what the
process and the end transaction.
• Red Rock and Angelic partnered to integrate all finance and
development considerations to provide the most competitive
pricing to Nicholas and to ensure that they could meet Nicholas’
transaction structuring objectives without any negative impact
• With only a verbal “hand shake” on a transaction between
Nicholas and Red Rock, Roberts pulled Silverstein’s financial
background across the table to the Nicholas team to get
Nicholas the accounting audit treatment it required to do the
transaction terms it wanted to do.
• All parties communicated extensively throughout the process in a way that facilitated creative problem-solving and a
better end result for Nicholas, while each still maintained the integrity of their responsibilities to their respective
principals/clients on the transaction.
BUILDING T YPE OFFICE
BUILDING SIZE 26,631 SQ. FT.
SALES PRICE $18,027,734
15 AVENUE D’LÉNA, PARIS, FRANCE
“RED ROCK DEVELOPMENTS HAS BEEN THE TRUSTED AND CAPABLE BUSINESS PARTNER
WE WANTED ON OUR GAME CHANGING EXPANSION. IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING A
VERY COMPETITIVE PROPOSAL FOR OUR PROJECT, WE BOTH SHARE THE SAME BUSINESS
PHILOSOPHY — BE ONE WITH OUR PARTNERS IN MUTUAL SUCCESS"
TONY SANSOME, VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE AT NICHOLAS & COMPANY