Type & Details
Office & Distribution
• The client's objective was to find a
qualified buyer for the property while
simultaneously re-locating to another
site for their use.
• The buyer required quick possession,
but the seller did not have a new facility
• The seller leased back the property
from the buyer but had to relocate
within 90 days. The team thoroughly
searched a very tight market and found
a property to lease that met their needs.
• They negotiated a deal and had the
space built out for them so they could
move within the time frame.
• This was a two building property on
.94 acres in a county setting and general
• The property is located on a major
artery but in a quiet town.
• Partially owner occupied with a couple
of tenants in place.
• Partner had a client that thought the
property would fit their needs perfectly.
• Arranged a quick showing and clos-ing- all within 60 days and no mortgage
Bruce Wettenstein, SIOR
David Fugitt, SIOR, and Bruce Wettenstein, SIOR, both partners at
Vidal/Wettenstein Commercial Real Estate, combined efforts to sell
commercial property on Danbury Rd. in Wilton, Conn. The property
consists of .94 acre of commercially zoned land with two buildings
totaling 12,400 square feet. The seller was Cinca, LLC and the buyer
was Moose Holdings.