27SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS ®
Some seasoned real estate professionals recall a time when lease terms were written on napkins and sealed with a handshake...Ahh yes, the good old days when
life was simpler.
Unfortuantely, the leasing process for owners, investors,
asset managers, and brokers cannot be managed on the
back of a napkin. With reporting requirements, financial
forecasting, long-term planning and other administrative
needs that come with sophisticated investors, well-defined
solutions are needed to ensure profitability and save time.
The issues and challenges faced by commercial real estate
owners, investors, asset managers, and brokers are best
solved by people who have a full grasp of the importance
to capture, analyze, and share critical information. The
founders of LeasePipeline.com have walked the proverbial
mile in your shoes. Based on our experiences (and yours) we
saw a need for state-of-the-art lease and asset management
software system that is capable of fully automating critical
tasks for owners, investors, managers, and brokers.
Nowadays asset/portfolio management and investment
and have many features that address the most critical
administrative and operational needs of owners, investors,
• Deal tracking and analysis: Tracking pipeline
activity and key metrics.
• Deal versions: Detailed tracking that tracks each
turn of a deal.
• Complex lease structures: An intuitive interface
that accommodates both simple structures and
complex structures such as blend/extend, expand/
• Options and encumbrances: Space management
systems that track all options and encumbrances and flag
any potential conflicts before a problem is created.
• Notifications: Users can set up custom notifications for
key milestone dates and pipeline/leasing activity.
• Approvals: Automated approval routing based on your
customized workflow of an important audience.
• Automated stacking plans: The system provides realtime
stacking plans with the ability to drill-down to all aspects of
• Plan book/space planning integration: Space
management features that allow the viewing of floor plans
within the stacking plan.
• Automatic Tracking of Actual and Contractual Space:
Tracks all deals on both an actual (BOMA/REBNY) and
contractual (as-leased) basis so that building measurements
and occupancy can automatically be reconciled. This
eliminates the need to constantly reconcile multiple
• Leasing commissions: Leasing commissions are
automatically calculated for each deal and detailed audit
reports are provided to verify broker commission vouchers.
• Leasing budgets: Real time collaboration on leasing
budgets and comparisons of leasing activity to budget.
• Accounting system integration: The program allows for
basic accounting system integration.
Perry III, Co-founder